An organization providing an opportunity for public and private
interaction, training, education, and articles of interest all related
to the professional development of private and public contingency
planners, emergency managers, and others.
PEP facilitates resources for members:
- To network in respective emergency/disaster planning process;
- To present information concerning public services agencies and
- To share knowledge and lend assistance between agencies and
- An annual corporate / individual membership fee that allows
multiple individuals to participate;
- Industry updates to include, conference opportunities,
whitepapers, other resources;
- Educational meetings hosted free or at a nominal fee relevant
topics to the objectives of the membership;
- Business continuity and emergency preparedness information for
member research and education.
- PEP Membership is complimentary for current students in the following programs:Crisis & Disaster Management or Disaster & Emergency Management
American Century Investments
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
DST Systems, Inc.
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
H & R Block
Johnson County Community College
Johnson County, Kansas, Emergency Management & Communications
Kansas City Southern
NCRI - National Catastrophe Restoration, Inc
St. Lukes Health System
United States Department of Agriculture
KU Medical Center
Waddell & Reed